Depending on the program you have signed up for, your company may be taking advantage of all, or some of the information below. Please refer to your contract for opportunities associated with your program.
Please submit all sponsorship items to Amy and Kim. If you have any questions about your sponsorship, or the deliverables needed for your program, please contact:
Nine Lives Media will only accept advertising banners related to the regular business owned by advertiser. No subletting, brokering, or assignment of ads under any insertion order is permitted for any reason. NLM may, at any time and without liability: (a) Cancel or reject any ad, even if previously accepted by NLM, if NLM, in its sole discretion, considers its form or content or links to other web sites (for online ads) to be misleading, in bad taste, adverse to public interest, in violation of applicable law, or otherwise inappropriate for the character of the publication or web site in which it is to be displayed; or if the ad attempts to promote a brand other than the sponsors brand that is specified on the contract; or (b) Place the word “advertisement” with any ad copy, which, in NLM’s sole discretion, resembles editorial material.
Website Ad Units
- Leaderboard Ad: 728 x 90 pixels
- Vertical Tab (right side of site): 300 x 250 pixels
- Button Ad (right side of site): 160 x 160 pixels
- Maximum size: 25K for .gif/.jpg, 50K for .swf
- Accepted formats: .jpg, .gif, animated .gif, .swf with hard-coded URL
- Flash ads: must be coded with links that open in new windows and be created with transparent background
- Maximum number of loops and slides: 4
- Due date: Five (5) business days prior to insertion. Ads are rotated every two weeks. If new creative is received within the rotation period, ads will be updated during the next rotation period. All exceptions must be approved by the NLMI team.
- Specs: 307×308 pixels
- Format: .jpg, .gif or .png (no flash)
- Downward “peel” may not have visual
- Ads must be created with a transparent background
- File -> Save for Web & Devices
- Choose format PNG-24 (make sure transparency is checked on)
- Hit Save
Company Profile Page
- Company logo in high-resolution .jpg
- Contact information and link to corporate website
- Approximately 500-word company/product description
- URL links may be included in submission
- Due date: Please allow up to five business days for posting.
What we accept:
- PDF documents: White Papers, case studies, research
- URL links to documents: Please note, NLMI is not responsible for any links that are changed by sponsor on their own sites if NLMI is not made aware that the link has changed. It is the sole responsibility of the sponsor to review links on a regular basis, and update NLMI if changes occur.
- Link to videos, podcasts, webcasts: NLM will not link to or post any videos, podcasts or webcasts that were created in conjunction with other media companies under any conditions.
- Due Date: Please allow up to five business days for posting.
Guest blogs should be submitted by email to NLMIeditorial director Joe Panettieri at Joe@ninelivesmediainc.com. Please send:
- Photo headshot of guest blogger
- Blogger name and title at company
- All guest blogs will be posted within five business days
- Due Date: Guest blogs will be posted within five business days.
- It is sponsor’s responsibility to send a blog posts in a timely manner to NLM. NLM is not responsible for assuring that sponsors contribute guest blogs. Missed guest blogs will not be made up. Sponsored guest blogs must be submitted by a sponsor representative. Sponsors may not resell, sublet or offer guest blogging opportunity to their partners or customers.
- Please note: We request that only ONE executive from sponsor company is part of guest blogging for the entire year.
- 125×125 pixel button
- .jpg or non-animated .gif only
- Due Date: One week prior to the enewsletter date