Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established markets. We’re creative, ambitious, and never satisfied with our business performance. Our media platforms — MSPmentor, MSPtweet, The VAR Guy, VARtweet and Talkin’ Cloud – are the leading community-driven web sites in the IT channel.
And we’re not done. Not by a long shot. We’re striving to exceed reader and sponsor expectations.
What’s In A Name?
Our name — Nine Lives Media — reflects our ability to adapt to evolving IT media markets again and again. Remember: We embrace change. And we help our clients to reach new target audiences across emerging media.
Our corporate name also reminds us of our personal priorities. Nine individual lives — our co-founders and their immediate families — gave this venture the green light. Pardon us if we seem excited. But we’re onto something here. And we have a strong parent to help us drive additional growth. Penton Media acquired Nine Lives in August 2011. Together, we look forward to expanding our services to readers and sponsors.
Twitter FeedRecent Blog Posts
7:25 PM Jun 07, 2013
5:02 PM Jun 07, 2013
3:28 PM Jun 07, 2013
2:32 PM Jun 07, 2013
The VAR Guy
- What to Look for in a Distribution Partner
- Linux Foundation Gains New Cloud, Open Hardware and Gaming Members
- Qualcomm Leads Linux-Backed Internet of Everything Consortium
- Big Switch Lands Brocade, Cisco Vet for Engineering VP Post
- Content Curation: Does Your Brand Have A Journalist?
- December is Here: Are You Prospecting or Punching Out?
- Linux Foundation, Valve Promote Open Source Games for the Cloud
- IBM Gains Needed Server Boost with $115 Million European Commission Deal
- Kaseya Rolls Out BYOD Suite for MSPs
- Top 10 Tips for Launching an MSP Company
- OpenDNS Research: Top 5 Cyber Attacks of 2013
- 3 Things to Know When Selling BDR for the First Time
- LogMeIn Adds Recording, Recap Feature to Join.me
- Microsoft's New CEO: Your Top Pick, Plus Our Favorite Longshots
- Axcient CEO Slams Symantec, Pitches Backup Exec.cloud Migration
- HIPAA New Year: Audits Set to Increase in 2014
- HP Discover: Expanded Hybrid Cloud Strategy Cuts Costs
- RightScale Rolls Out Cloud Management, Analytics for vSphere
- OwnCloud Raises $4.4M to Expand Sales and Marketing
- Vote in Our Poll: Cloud-based File Sync and Sharing Services
- 5 Books Cloud CEOs Read in 2013
- CloudPassage Halo App Integrates with Splunk Enterprise
- 451 Sheds Light on Cloud Pricing with New Guidebook
- Rackspace CTO Lists 10 Failures of HealthCare.Gov