Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established markets. We’re creative, ambitious, and never satisfied with our business performance. Our media platforms — MSPmentor, MSPtweet, The VAR Guy, VARtweet and Talkin’ Cloud – are the leading community-driven web sites in the IT channel.
And we’re not done. Not by a long shot. We’re striving to exceed reader and sponsor expectations.
What’s In A Name?
Our name — Nine Lives Media — reflects our ability to adapt to evolving IT media markets again and again. Remember: We embrace change. And we help our clients to reach new target audiences across emerging media.
Our corporate name also reminds us of our personal priorities. Nine individual lives — our co-founders and their immediate families — gave this venture the green light. Pardon us if we seem excited. But we’re onto something here. And we have a strong parent to help us drive additional growth. Penton Media acquired Nine Lives in August 2011. Together, we look forward to expanding our services to readers and sponsors.
Twitter FeedRecent Blog Posts
5:38 PM May 17, 2013
2:16 PM May 17, 2013
1:59 PM May 17, 2013
1:54 PM May 17, 2013
The VAR Guy
- CIO Influence Waning as CFOs Gain More Control Over IT Decisions
- HP Perks Up Hybrid PC Lineup with Windows 8 and Android Entries
- HP Targets SMBs with New Storage Array, Channel Partner Program
- Dell Q1 2014 Income Tumbles 79 Percent as Sales, Margins Slip
- EdgeSpring Promises Dead-Simple Big Data Visualization
- BlackBerry Porting Popular Messaging App to Android, iOS Platforms
- Ingram Lands Access to Cisco GSA Schedule
- Software Testing: SOASTA Launches Partner Program for VARs, MSPs, ISVs
- 20% Proof: What MSPs Can Learn From Mass-Market Cloud
- CA's Data Center, IT Management Adds Eaton's Power Management
- Q&A: Top BDR Questions and Answers from MSPs
- IDC: Android, iOS Devices Dominate, But Windows Phone Gains Ground
- 10 Innovation Myths MSPs Must Overcome
- AirWatch Raises Another $25M for Global Expansion, R&D and Content Collaboration
- Fiberlink MaaS360, Spiceworks Partner on BYOD and MDM
- Webcast 2pm ET Today: Drive Double-Digit Cloud Backup Growth
- Walmart Acquires Cloud Startups OneOps and Tasty Labs
- Google Compute Engine Takes on AWS with General Availability
- Friday's Last Word: Integral Networks CEO Bryan Badger
- Webcast Today: Cloud Backup Revenue Tips for MSPs from Intronis CEO
- Google Apps Scores Over Microsoft Office 365 with NARA, CBC Wins
- Rackspace Makes Investment in Cloudant for NoSQL DBaaS
- GigaSpaces' New Cloudify Player Designed for OpenStack
- Google I/O: How Will Google Take On Competitors?