Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established markets. We’re creative, ambitious, and never satisfied with our business performance. Our media platforms — MSPmentor, MSPtweet, The VAR Guy, VARtweet and Talkin’ Cloud – are the leading community-driven web sites in the IT channel.
And we’re not done. Not by a long shot. We’re striving to exceed reader and sponsor expectations.
What’s In A Name?
Our name — Nine Lives Media — reflects our ability to adapt to evolving IT media markets again and again. Remember: We embrace change. And we help our clients to reach new target audiences across emerging media.
Our corporate name also reminds us of our personal priorities. Nine individual lives — our co-founders and their immediate families — gave this venture the green light. Pardon us if we seem excited. But we’re onto something here. And we have a strong parent to help us drive additional growth. Penton Media acquired Nine Lives in August 2011. Together, we look forward to expanding our services to readers and sponsors.
Twitter FeedRecent Blog Posts
7:25 PM Jun 07, 2013
5:02 PM Jun 07, 2013
3:28 PM Jun 07, 2013
2:32 PM Jun 07, 2013
The VAR Guy
- Microsoft Offering Xbox Live, Skype, MSN as Venues for Political Ads
- HP Expands Network Virtualization Business with Shunra
- Partners: Cisco is Abandoning the SMB Market
- Mobility – The New Front End to Business Applications for Customers of all Sizes
- ERP Implementation Issues Trumpet Need for Project Champions
- Top 7 Reasons To Do A Strategic Plan
- As IBM Builds a Channel Ecosystem for Watson, Will Partners Come?
- Hotlink improves VMware DR Tool for Added Protection
- PSA Software: Is There a New Player in Town?
- The Growth Trajectory of the Cloud
- Building Your Business: Hiring IT Sales People
- Report: iPhone Users Less Likely to Break Device
- Has Snapshot Technology Killed Tape as a Viable BDR Solution?
- Good Technology CEO Discusses M&A, EMM and Channel Partners
- MSPmentor 501 Webcast Presentation 2014: PDF Download
- Top 200 MSPs in North America Revealed
- AppZero Raises $3M in Funding for Upcoming Microsoft Migration
- Friday's Last Word: Beachhead Solutions CEO Jim Obot
- DigitalOcean Secures $37.2M in Financing Round
- VMware Eyes Federal Space with vCloud Government
- CloudByte Enhances Storage Software Analytics for CSPs
- Spanning Adds New Notification Features to Google Apps Backup Product
- Google Expands Cloud Partner Program
- CollabNet's CloudForge Platform Launches on Cloud Foundry