Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established markets. We’re creative, ambitious, and never satisfied with our business performance. Our media platforms — MSPmentor, MSPtweet, The VAR Guy, VARtweet and Talkin’ Cloud – are the leading community-driven web sites in the IT channel.
And we’re not done. Not by a long shot. We’re striving to exceed reader and sponsor expectations.
What’s In A Name?
Our name — Nine Lives Media — reflects our ability to adapt to evolving IT media markets again and again. Remember: We embrace change. And we help our clients to reach new target audiences across emerging media.
Our corporate name also reminds us of our personal priorities. Nine individual lives — our co-founders and their immediate families — gave this venture the green light. Pardon us if we seem excited. But we’re onto something here. And we have a strong parent to help us drive additional growth. Penton Media acquired Nine Lives in August 2011. Together, we look forward to expanding our services to readers and sponsors.
Twitter FeedRecent Blog Posts
9:49 PM May 24, 2013
4:08 PM May 24, 2013
3:01 PM May 24, 2013
The VAR Guy
- Cisco VCE Investment Nears $500 Million
- Can Ubuntu Become a Real Consumer Brand?
- IBM Selling x86 Server Business, Buying SoftLayer Cloud (Again)?
- Red Hat OpenStack, Linux, Virtualization: Cloud Triple Play?
- VMware Launches Monthly Partner ‘How To’ Series
- Distribution Watch: Tech Data, D&H Distributing
- IT Savings: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- HP Previews First All-in-One Mobile PC, Other AIO Wares
- Memorial Day Weekend Reading: 5 BDR Stories Not to Miss
- BYOD, MDM: Small Businesses Blind to Mobile Data Loss Danger
- Tangoe, SAP Ink Integrate MDM and Telecom Expense Management
- Driving Growth for Your MSP – Setting Metrics and KPIs
- Citrix Delivers Windows-as-a-Service with XenDesktop, XenMobile Updates
- Mobile Device Management Provider Mformation Names New CEO
- Citrix, Webalo Partner on Enterprise Mobile Apps for XenMobile
- SolarWinds Buys N-able: Complete MSP, Cloud SMB Analysis
- Friday's Last Word: N-able Technologies CEO Gavin Garbutt
- Orange Business Services Expands IaaS Offering to North America, Asia
- Barracuda Plans Cloud Data Storage Growth Through SignNow Acquisition
- DMR TigerDirect Offers Microsoft Office 365 Through intY Cascade Partnership
- Appcara to Drive Turnkey SME Cloud App Management Through Channel
- Skyhigh Networks Secures $20M to Expand Cloud Sales, Marketing, R&D
- SolarWinds Buys N-able: Will SWI Investors Remain Patient?
- SAP Consumer Insight 365 Provides Market Insights into Mobile Consumers